Roberto Girau received the M.S. degree in Telecommunication Engineering from the University of Cagliari, Italy in 2012 , discussing the thesis “Trustworthiness management in the social Internet of Things”.
After graduation, he worked as researcher at the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering of the University of Cagliari, developing an experimental platform for the social Internet of Things. He has been carrying out his PhD scholarship since 2014 on “integration of cloud computing and social internet of things: study, design and development of a cloud platform for Social Internet of Things”.
For my list of publications, please visit my Google scholar profile.
Research Grants and Contracts
- Research Grant on “Study and development of an an experimental platform for the social Internet of Things.”, 2012
- Contract with University of Cagliari about “Definition of the use-case for the evaluation of the efficacy of the SIoT middleware”, 2013
- Contract with University of Cagliari about “Social Mobility – Application of the Social Internet of Things to ITS systems”, 2015
His main research areas of interest:
- Social Internet of Things
- Cloud Computing
- IoT platform design and development